Sunday, November 30, 2014

Growth as a blogger

I have grown as a blogger mainly in that I have blogged more, so the body of my blog labor has grown as a result. I don't know if I am any better at blogging now than I was at the beginning of the quarter. I suppose my recent entries have been a bit more to the point and in terms of narrow topics, but whether that is better depends on what one's goals are and by what criteria one is evaluated as a blogger. I have some thoughts on whether my writing is interesting. The blog posts that are interesting for me and that I enjoyed writing like the one about the declaration of independence and the one about assessing virtue had no comments on them, while some others that I cared very little about garnered more comments. Perhaps I need to learn to pander to my audience better, but I care more for writing something that I care about, I cannot control what other people think. My comments are not very good, and on no occasion have I seen them create greater discussion, whether they cause thought in another person I do not know as I have been given no evidence one way or the other,

No comments:

Post a Comment